Sunday, March 1, 2009

blogs..

There are so many things that can go on blogs to make them look cute! I just happen to be so completely horrible at using computers. It took me 3 hours, seriously, to figure out how to put that picture thing as our header...then come to find out that amor is spelled wrong? I guess it depends what language it is from though. That is what my sister said and she is a pretty smart person, so I will trust her lol. Nothing exciting has really happened though. Trev works nights, so I spend 3 hours trying to figure out pictures on this blog when I should be doing more important things haha. That is the excitement in my life right now :) Oh, and the theater that is only 3 dollars..haha that's the highlight of my weekend!

4 comments:

  1. How about emailing me or Aunt Nancy, since she has found out how to log on to your blog. I will be sending out notices on stuff as I find them as I clean things out and I need your kind response or I'll buy you the most obnoxious postcard at the next meeting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you make Marques and I laugh-- we talk about you all the time-- but I probably shouldn't tell you what we say :)

    I need a haircut, and I have haircutter-phobia-- any advice for your favorite sister?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cupid, the Roman god of love also known by his Latin name Amor

    A definition I found googling amor, it's from Wikipedia. So you have justification for your spelling of amor vs amour

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job on your header! I have no clue how to do it. Your blog is looking way cute!

    ReplyDelete