Monday, February 16, 2009

what i am doing instead of homework or cleaning :)

So, I have a test that needs to be done by next monday, a paper that needs to be written by next friday, and an art project that needs to be done by wednesday...is any of it done..not exactly :) Today is presidents day and my day off too, a perfectly good day to get caught up on important things, but who wants to do that? Instead I find it more fun to go buy hair color! I picked a gold beige color, but it turned out to be close to black! I love it haha. Earlier today I asked my mom what color I should do and she said blonde like how I had it for my wedding...thanks for the advice mom lol! She will freak when she sees it..it's going to be priceless to see her face :)

5 comments:

  1. black? Haha, I bet it looks good though. I'm excited to see it. And good luck on all your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good Blaire, at least it's not blue or purple like I have had from former employees who were seeking black. Want to help me finish my postcard board for the show Saturday? They are "requiring" the club officers to do at least one- "Where Am I?", that's my theme I just discovered since my orginal plan didn't work out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll bet you look great with black hair. Let's see some pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blaire,
    Are you going to release more wedding pics-I need some for my project. Did you catch CBS News Friday night, Steve Hartman's Assignment America segment? What would you do if a kid came up to you and said he could prove it in the Constitution that homework is illegal, something about being a form of slavery?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are not inspiring confidence in me as to your coloring skills, my dear. Sounds like you are working hard.

    ReplyDelete