Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Church ball!

Church ball is a funny thing...they say a prayer to begin with, but then it turns into total violence haha. A few weeks ago Trev decided to play with our ward. Fyi, Trev did wrestling in high school, so during wrestling season, basketball season was going on too, so he never really got the chance to play it. So, the first game he played he did not make a shot but made some good passes. The next game he was pumped and was planning on making a shot...and that is exactly what happened! The first shot he made, he turned around to where I was sitting, and everyone else, and yelled "That was my first shot!!!" it was so precious haha Last week we went to the open house of the Draper temple, so we did not make it, but I guess a kid broke his arm and another guy got kicked out for foul language..so much for that prayer lol. This week was fun to watch. The score was like 60 to 20 I think, so Trev figured they were already losing, so he wanted to have some fun. He started to try all of these pro moves and it was so funny. He did like this fancy pass around the back, but ended up passing it to the other team haha Better luck next week Trev :) (pictures might be included next week lol, its hilarious)

7 comments:

  1. http://www.playlist.com/user/register

    http://www.slide.com/arrange?bc=0&fx=0&tt=59&sk=38&cy=bb&th=0&sc=0

    There's the two sites I was telling you about. Hope that helps!
    And yes, please post pics, I love church ball! It's ridiculous! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hilarious. We have a blog too but it is private so shoot me an email to mamajen121@yahoo.com and I will send you an invite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha isn't church ball just great! I'm happy you have a blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! you can add me too! i have a blog! when we played church ball in clearfield, the bishop got thrown out for swearing! ahh the memories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad to see that you have a blog!!! I have added you to my google reader so I will be checking back often! Cute blog background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Blaire, Jess told me that you have a blog. I so excited. Cute Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dude that was probably my cousin! He tends to get fired up at the slightest thing, especially in sports. He was playing church ball and broke his elbow, then got thrown out for saying a few choice words. Crazy relatives!!!

    ReplyDelete