Wednesday, February 23, 2011

It's been a while!

We got a house for those of you who don't know! It has been a while since I have posted. We also got a cute little puppy named June! She is so precious, but a lot of work. Kids have now been pushed back another 5 to 10 years lol. Who knew dogs could be so much work and have so much energy. I am student teaching this semester too and it is so much fun! And more birth control lol. It really is a blast though and kind of a hit in the face on how it is going to be teaching. So far I have been ignored and beat up by four year olds, so hopefully that is the worst that will happen, but I doubt it. As long as I don't get a black eye it will be okay lol . He might also start going back to school this fall to get his associates, so we will see how that goes! We are also going on a cruise in May so that will be so much fun! Then my sister is going to have a sweet little baby girl in July who she will probably have the middle name Blaire or Elizabeth :) But that is about it for us! Pictures of the house will come shortly too! We just love it!

2 comments:

  1. Just talk to Aunt Nancy for advise on dogs. Moses is always coming up with new tricks, even the cats, too! Grandma would be laughing about being "beat up" by her kids. The worst she's ever talked about was the kid who took her keys and the little "pets" that one would leave in her desk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey i have my blog up and running, you can totally check it out by clicking my name! love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete